Wednesday November 4, 2015
We’ve dropped the price on Parcelforce parcel delivery services to 12 countries, just in time for any Christmas gifts that you need to send abroad. My Parcel Delivery already offer parcel delivery services up to 75% cheaper than Royal Mail and with this price drop you can save even more.
There's no discount code needed, simply pop your delivery details into the My Parcel Delivery quote form and the discounted price will show when you get a quote for international delivery to one of the qualifying countries.
Parcelforce Euro Priority Delivery Service Price Drop
- Send a parcel to Spain from only £22.99+VAT
- Send a parcel to France France from only £15.99+VAT
- Send a parcel to Jersey from only £15.99+VAT
- Send a parcel to Italy from only £19.99+VAT
- Send a parcel to Portugal from only £19.99+VAT
- Send a parcel to Germany from only £18.99+VAT
- Send a parcel to Ireland from only £16.99+VAT
- Send a parcel to Poland from only £23.99+VAT
- Send a parcel to Greece from only £22.99+VAT
Parcelforce Global Priority Delivery Service Price Drop on
- Send a parcel to USA from only £22.00
- Send a parcel to New Zealand from only £30.99
- Send a parcel to Australia from only £30.99
- Send a parcel to China from only £36.54
More about Parcelforce international delivery services
Whether you're sending across Europe or across the world, the Parcelforce service lets you send up to 30kg in every single parcel. They collect direct from your door Monday to Friday so you can have your parcel delivered internationally in no time at all.
Our Parcelforce International services come with up to £30 inclusive compensation cover for perfect peace of mind. But if your parcel is a bit more valuable, additional cover of up to £1000 is available to make sure your parcel is fully protected.
We can't keep the prices this low forever so to make sure you don't miss out, book your deliveries today. But before the courier arrives, check your items are safe to send abroad and that your parcel is wrapped up tight.
If you've not booked an international or EU parcel delivery before, be sure to check out our 5 Tips for sending parcels abroad.