Thursday March 12, 2015
You may have noticed a few changes. Well a few might be a slight under estimation as in fact we’ve relaunched our entire website and our logo too.
This past 6 months our noses have been pushed to the grindstone in our effort to make sending… simple. We’ve listened to what you've told us you wanted from My Parcel Delivery and have come up with some exciting changes!
You can see our brand new logo at the top of the page. We chose the strapline “Sending Made Simple” as it’s exactly what we had in mind when designing the website – we wanted to make things simple for you. Parcel Boy is here to help you do just that, guiding your way through every book and fact finding mission on our website.
It’s now here for you to use in all its glory so we wanted to tell you about some of the very best bits.
The icing on the cake
- Improved search results to help you choose the right courier
- Quicker and simpler booking process
- Brand new mobile and tablet friendly design so you can use the site however you want
- No need to re-enter your details any more – book more than one delivery in one go
- New tools like a CSV upload for when you have lots of parcels to send within the UK and internationally– perfect for eBayers and small businesses
- FAQs and tips throughout the site, to help your delivery run smoothly
Take a look around our new website to see all these features plus many, many more. We’ve packed our website with information about services, deliveries, news and even business updates. What more could you need?
That’s good to know (useful stuff)
- Your login password won’t change but we’ll ask you to login in again on your first visit. If you can’t remember your password, click here to reset it.
- For added security, you’ll also need to re-enter your card details (only on your first visit) so have them handy when you place that first order on our new-look website. In the meantime, you can keep sending your parcels through our existing website so there’ll be no interruption to the fantastic service you expect from us.