We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to My Parcel Delivery, via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below(Cookies);
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data ProtectionDirective) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment)Regulations 2011;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by My Parcel Delivery, and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to My Parcel Delivery, and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://www.myparceldelivery.com/ and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
4. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
5. “including”is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
6. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
7. the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this privacy
2. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, My Parcel Delivery, is the “data controller”. This means that Collect My Parcel determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
2. contactInformation such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
3. Collection address;
4. Delivery address;
5. Parcel weight;
6. Parcel dimensions;
7. Parcel contents;
8. Parcel value;
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
1. data is given to us by you; and
2. data is collected
Data that is given to us by you
Collect My Parcel will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
1. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
2. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
3. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
4. when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
1. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access theWebsite and the way you use and interact with its content.
2. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. internal record keeping;
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
1. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – third party Carriers provide the collection and delivery of your parcel(s);
2. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
1. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to
2. we store your Data on secure
We are certified to SOC This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us here - https://help.myparceldelivery.com/support/home
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit getsafeonline.org. GetSafe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, taxor or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
1. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
2. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or
3. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our
4. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use
5. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your
6. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we useit for our legitimate
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing yourData), please contact us here - https://help.myparceldelivery.com/support/home
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection For theUK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EU.
We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your My Parcel Delivery, uses.
Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services.
My Parcel Delivery has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Laws.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling My Parcel Delivery to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies , by default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact My Parcel Delivery here - https://help.myparceldelivery.com/support/home