- Bookings can only be cancelled by the account holder. You will need to contact our Customer Service team and provide your My Parcel Delivery booking reference.
- Refunds will be given in full up until 10pm of the day prior to collection date. Any booking that is cancelled after an attempt has been made by the courier to collect at the address, or is cancelled after 10pm of the day prior to collection date, may be subject to a minimum wasted journey charge of £5.00 +VAT being deducted from the total refund due amount.
- Once a parcel has been collected, your booking cannot be cancelled.
- Refunds can take up to 5 working days to be processed to ensure no collection has taken place and you will be emailed confirmation when the refund is actioned. All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to My Parcel Delivery and received by us within 28 days from the date the booking was made.
- All refunds will be returned via the original method of payment unless stated in your refund request that you would prefer the funds to be added to your My Parcel Delivery account funds.
- We shall not, in any circumstances, be liable to you for any refunds where our Terms and Conditions have not been fully complied with.
- Refunds can’t be processed for any consequential loss.