Wednesday June 22, 2016
The demand for UK to Europe parcel delivery services is nothing new, with people selling eBay items to buyers in European countries, to gifts for relatives living or studying abroad, and there are also lots of small businesses in the UK who have a customer base in Europe.
However, right now, Europe is an even bigger talking point for people in the UK, whether it’s the ongoing debate on the EU Referendum or the hugely popular Euro 2016 football tournament.
For anyone that has parcels to send to a country in Europe, here’s a quick look at some of the lowest prices, plus tips on how to bag the cheapest courier rates.
Sending parcels to france
As host country to the Euro 2016 football tournament, this month France has been home to thousands of extra visitors coming to support their teams, including 3 teams from the UK home nations – England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• The cheapest options for parcel delivery to France start from £12.99+VAT with the courier DPD Europe. This courier service allows you to send a parcel to France weighing up to 18kg, in 2 days, all for this great low-cost price.
• Want it delivered to France even sooner? Try UPS, for international express delivery from £29.36+VAT.
sending parcels to spain
• Courier delivery services to Spain start from £15.49+VAT, with DPD Europe leading the way again.
• The UPS International Express Saver Courier service aims to get your parcel to Spain there next day from £31.95+VAT
sending parcels to Germany
• For next day delivery to Germany, UPS prices start from £29.36+VAT
sending parcels to italy
• You can send parcels to Italy from the UK for just £17.49+VAT. The DPD Europe drop off service aims to have it delivered in 3 days and your parcel can be up to 18kg in weight.
• If your parcel to Italy is more urgent, UPS offer next day delivery starting from £31.95+VAT.
Top Tips for UK to Europe parcel delivery
Drop off instead of collection
Save money by using a drop off service instead of having the parcel collected from you by the courier. Drop Off services can be up to 48% cheaper than courier collections and it also means you don’t have to wait in all day for the collection.
Book before 12pm for a speedier delivery
If you do choose a courier collection service, and want your parcel to be delivered as quickly as possible, book before 12pm and the courier could collect the very same day.
compare prices before you book
Remember, the Post Office isn’t the only way to send a parcel to Europe, try a courier service instead and you could save up to 79% compared to Royal Mail prices. Use a courier comparison website like My Parcel
Delivery to get quotes from different couriers and book the service that suits your needs the most.