Monday May 18, 2015
Our business customers love the UPS service so this week we've made it available to everyone...and it's proving an incredibly big hit already.
Why choose UPS?
- Book before 11.30am for same day collection and delivery the very next day
- Up to £20 free compensation cover for perfect peace of mind
- State of the art tracking to keep up to date with your precious cargo
How much can I send?
It's best to make sure your parcel is the right size to send before booking. The maximum sizes for your parcel are
- Length - 200cm (parcels over 150cm in length charged at £13.99+vat)
- Weight - 30kg
- Girth - 310 cm calculated as Volume in girth=(width x 2) + (height x 2)
The final thing you need to know is that if you send your parcel with UPS, you must package it in a strong cardboard box. If you don't, you could face a surcharge from UPS and we certainly wouldn't want that! You can get some packaging tips to keep your parcel safe and sound right here.
We hope you enjoy the new UPS service! If you want to know more about their service, you can check out their service page.