At My Parcel Delivery we are committed to protecting and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase. This includes, but is not limited to, your Name, Address, Phone number, Email address, and Credit/debit card details.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Information Collected by Third Parties
- In addition to information collected by ourselves then we may also receive data that has been collected by third parties, which would be added to the previous information held by ourselves.
Why we collect personal information about you
- To provide you with our online services which are detailed on our website.
Storing your data
Use of your Information
We collect information about you in order to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are a new customer, you will be required to enter your Email Address & Company Name (if a business) to access certain areas of the site. By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you via email from time-to-time. This data will not be passed onto any third parties. When registering, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent for us to share your data with selected third parties just check the box at the bottom of the registration form. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of previous sales to you. Furthermore, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: 1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party. 2. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk. 3. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
To help us improve our website and the service we provide to you we may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. Often, this is in the form of a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer or device automatically.
All computers and devices have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
How you can help keep your personal information secure
As you would expect of us, we will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the personal information you provide through our website is held and managed securely. However, there are some things that you can do to help keep your personal information safe, not just on our website, but whenever you provide information online.
Here are some simple ways you can improve the security of you information:
- Use a secure browser
- Use secure access to the internet. Security upgrades for some older browser versions are available.
- My Parcel Delivery is fully PCI Compliant and uses secure SSL/TLS connections for processing payments
- My Parcel Delivery also uses enterprise strength security to protect your information
We recommend that you contact your preferred browser provider for further information.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.